Friday, September 20, 2013

Funny Sewing Memes!

If you do not live under a rock have been on Facebook or Pintrest in the last year, you are certain to have spotted a few good memes. You know...those funny phrases paired with unexpected or hilarious photos? Yup. I love a good meme...and EVERY board on Pintrest has some good ones! 
I was persuaded to create my own memes for a contest on Facebook. One of my absolute favorite PDF sewing pattern sites, Create Kids Couture (CKC) is giving away a 3 pack of PDF patterns! I have been eying up a few more of their girl's patterns....and wanted to try some selfish sewing with their women's patterns too!
Well, after a few quick searches of some hunky southern men, I started adding a few funny phrases...then, it snowballed! I had several that I was laughing out loud at! I thought you would get a kick out of a few of these.
 
Here are my CKC Sewing meme contest entries!
And remember to stop drinking that coffee now so you don't spray your screen : )
 

 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  

 


 If you have yet to try a CKC pattern, check them out!
Head on over to the Blog, Facebook page, or Store
...they even have some FREE patterns to get you hooked : )
 Enjoy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment